Mozart's most beautiful piano concerto by the Fine Arts Chamber Orchestra
Sunday 6 April 2014, 15:00
Twenty strings and the Bösendorfer Imperial 290 on the extended stage of the Edesche Concert Hall! The Fine Arts Chamber Orchestra and pianist Nino Khutsishvili show that even with a chamber orchestra nothing is lost from the intimacy and perfect acoustics of the Edesche Concert Hall. Be enchanted by Mozart's Piano Concerto no. 12, Mendelssohn's Seventh Symphony and much more.
When and where
The Edesche Concert Hall. Unheard of acoustics, intimate beauty, one of the most beautiful concert grand pianos in the Netherlands with the very best musicians.
From one hour before the start of the concert you are welcome in the Edesche Concert Hall, for example for a cup of coffee in advance. Please note: during the performance we do not grant access to the concert hall
The Edesche Concertzaal is unsubsidized and is made possible by Eskes Media / DagjeWeg.NL.
- Many payment options online;
- Stage Gift Card OK, also online;
- Free coffee/drinks/breakfasts;
- Free wardrobe;
- Free luxury program magazine;
- Free and paid parking in the vicinity;
- ECLive! Listen to the concert again in high quality afterwards (at selected concerts);
- Enjoy the Edesche Concert Hall Diner at the adjacent atmospheric restaurant Buitenzorg;
- Subsidy free and independent. Sponsor: DagjeWeg.NL Tickets;
- NPO Radio 4 broadcasts regularly from the Edesche Concertzaal. Listen again to e.g.