Dit concert is al geweest. Bekijk hieronder de serie Kamermuziek '20/'21:
- Jean-Sélim Abdelouma en Anastasia Kobekina - 26 september 2020
- Wiener Kammersymphonie en Domenico Godispoti - 24 oktober 2020
- Koninklijk Concergebouworkest, Arno Piters en Jeroen Bal - 6 november 2020
- Nino Gvetadze en Frederieke Saeijs - 14 november 2020
- Anastasia Kobekina, Rosanne Philippens, Adriane La Marca en Julien Quentin - 23 januari 2021
- Sitkovetsky Trio, Isang Enders, Wu Qian en Alexander Sitkovetsky - 10 april 2021
- Severin von Eckardstein en Sophie Jaffé - 17 april 2021
- David Orlowski, Lauma Skride en Anastasia Kobekina - 24 april 2021
Schubert - Sonatina in D, on. 137, No. 1
Prokofiev - Violin sonata no. 1 in f, op. 80
R. Strauss - Violin sonata in Es, on. 18
"Music says so much more than words"
"For a year and a half I've been playing on the 'Mlynarski' Stradivarius, once played by the Polish violinist Emil Mlynarski. That violin has a beautiful round and deep sound, has a large range. And I'm constantly discovering new colors and possibilities."
(Read the interview with Simone Lamsma.)
How Schubert's Sonata became a 'Sonatine
Prokofiev's war sonata
Richard Strauss' Violin SonataRichardStrauss is best known as a composer of film music-like orchestral works. Even in his chamber music you can hear that. Symphonic and for the musicians demanding is his Violin Sonata, in which hints of 'Ein Heldenleben' and 'Till Eulenspiegel' can already be heard. But apart from all virtuosity, the Violin Sonata is above all romantic chamber music. Richard Strauss composed the piece when he was in love with singer Pauline de Ahna, who later also became his wife. Would that explain the youthful energy of the faster parts? In the slow middle section Strauss lets the violin sing most of the time. It's reminiscent of Mendelssohn's famous 'Lieder ohne Worte'. Strauss himself was so enthusiastic about this part that he later had it published as a stand-alone piece entitled 'Improvisation'.
Listen to Simone Lamsma in the programme 'Summer Guests' with Jaap van Zweden.
piano viool Bösendorfer Imperial 290 Kamermuziek kleine bezetting Richard Strauss Sergej Prokofjev Franz Schubert vioolsonates vioolrecital