Passe Partout '19/'20
Dit concert is al geweest. Bekijk hieronder de serie Passe Partout '19/'20:
- Hannes Minnaar - 17 april 2021
- Tineke Steenbrink en Judith Steenbrink - 24 april 2021
- Corneille Pianokwartet, Vassilis Varvaressos, Noé Inui, Ella van Poucke en Georgy Kovalev - 30 april 2021
- Thomas Schmitz, Annette Walther, Florian Donderer, Xandi van Dijk en Signum Quartett - 8 mei 2021
- Mariët Kaasschieter en Rien Donkersloot - 22 mei 2021
- Fernando Cordas en Izhar Elias - 29 mei 2021
- Aldo Baerten, Severin von Eckardstein en Quirine Viersen - 4 juni 2021
- Eric Vloeimans en Hayo Boerema - 12 juni 2021
Some of the program:
Villa Lobos - Etudes nr. 7
"The guitar is such a sensitive instrument"
Izhar is clear about what makes the guitar so special for him: "It's such a sensitive instrument, the sound touched me instantly! I also find the fact that the guitar is found in many other musical cultures incredibly interesting; the instrument is flexible in all kinds of styles. Just like the piano, you can play the melody and the accompaniment at the same time, but it's also a very rhythmic instrument"
(Read the interview with Izhar Elias.)
Three special guitarsNotwith one, but with three guitars Izhar Elias appears on stage. With the baroque, the romantic and the modern guitar he brings music from four centuries of guitar history to life
When you think about the guitar, all kinds of associations are immediately added: from exotic holidays to the first guitar chords of your neighbour's boy. Over the centuries the guitar has been a link between classical and pop, a link between elite and people. No other instrument is represented in so many different styles. In this guitar recital, Izhar Elias plays a few masterpieces from the history of the classical guitar. What makes this programme extra special is the introduction to three special guitars: the baroque guitar, the romantic guitar and the modern classical guitar.
Listen Izhar Elias in Francesco Corbetta's Chaconne.
Edesche Gitaarrecitals gitaar Gaspar Sanz Francesco Corbetta Mauro Giuliani Johann Kaspar Mertz Mattijs de Roo Francisco Tárrega Josef Bardanashvili Heitor Villa-Lobos Nederlandse Muziekprijs