Passe Partout '19/'20
Dit concert is al geweest. Bekijk hieronder de serie Passe Partout '19/'20:
- Hannes Minnaar - 17 april 2021
- Tineke Steenbrink en Judith Steenbrink - 24 april 2021
- Corneille Pianokwartet, Vassilis Varvaressos, Noé Inui, Ella van Poucke en Georgy Kovalev - 30 april 2021
- Thomas Schmitz, Annette Walther, Florian Donderer, Xandi van Dijk en Signum Quartett - 8 mei 2021
- Mariët Kaasschieter en Rien Donkersloot - 22 mei 2021
- Fernando Cordas en Izhar Elias - 29 mei 2021
- Aldo Baerten, Severin von Eckardstein en Quirine Viersen - 4 juni 2021
- Eric Vloeimans en Hayo Boerema - 12 juni 2021
Isaac Albeniz and Agustin Barrios Mangoré
No other country produced as much beloved guitar music as Spain. Guitarist Enno Voorhorst has been an ardent advocate of this repertoire for many years. In the Edesche Concert Hall he plays the most beautiful pieces, such as the famous 'Asturias' by Isaac Albeniz. The music of Agustin Barrios Mangoré earned Enno Voorhorst rave reviews, with which he made his international breakthrough. At the same time Voorhorst gives even more tests of his skills, as he has also dedicated himself to arranging Bach's music for guitar. In this guitar recital Bach's famous 'Air' sounds in Voorhorst's own arrangement. With 'Spiegel im Spiegel' by Arvo Pärt, Enno Voorhorst pays homage to one of today's most important composers. This year Pärt celebrates his eightieth birthday.
"Master guitarist Enno Voorhorst brings you into Spanish spheres"
Curious about more backgrounds to this concert?
(Read the explanation in advance)